Swanston Golf Course is situated in the tranquil and beautiful setting of the Pentland Hills on the South side of Edinburgh, a picturesque golf course with a modern friendly club house surrounded by breathtaking scenery all within the City of Edinburgh
Swanston Golf Club offers some of the very best facilities in the Lothians.
In 2016 there will be a new improved layout for our 18 hole course; we also have a 9 hole par 3 course, there are dedicated areas for chipping and putting practise; plus our own driving range. All this is complemented by the excellent Brasserie at Swanston
All the golfing facilities are available to both members and visitors.
- 18-hole Swanston Course par 68
- 9-hole par-3 Templar Course
- 350 yard driving range
- USGA spec practice putting/chipping greens
- Modern changing rooms with showers and free valuables lockers
- New (2015) golf buggies, pull trolleys and clubs for hire
- A stocked golf shop, with friendly staff to advise & guide you.
- Club repairs/re-gripping
- Two new holes for 2016 using land on the former Lothianburn golf course
- From Spring 2018 Golf Academy and Fitting Studio
THE CLUB HOUSE AND BRASSERIE
Like everything at Swanston, our Brasserie isn’t fussy, stuffy or old fashioned.
Opened in 2007, we offer a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with stunning views of the Pentland Hills and across the City of Edinburgh.
Whether it’s afternoon tea or a hearty dinner in the company of friends, we have something to suit all taste buds.
Wi-Fi access is available in the Clubhouse which is password protected and can be obtained from the Bar
Use of Mobile Telephones, please be considerate in their use.
Unless it is an emergency, use is prohibited while on the course or practice putting green.
In the Clubhouse mobile phones may be switched on subject to them being on silent mode.
Please click on the link below to discover the other activities and services on offer and available at Swanston http://www.swanston.co.uk/